“In the typical organizational structure, who’s in charge of grappling with uncertainty, unlocking unexpected and dramatic new forms of growth and impact, translating research insights into viable products, and harnessing the forces of disruption in the organization? Once the organization is large enough. usually nobody.”Eric Ries’s – The Startup Way
Once a company has gotten started and been successful in its first product or service it usually finds it often losses its ability to innovate and launch new products. Other companies have never been able to do something truly unique and are struggling to find traction and continued success. Innovative Dubuque LLC helps customers both learn how to innovate and then implement this mindset in the organization through follow-up consulting.
Typically innovation implementation comes down to two equally important parts:
- Helping executives and managers know how to manage and prioritize innovative projects including how to allocate budget and allow time
- Helping innovative teams stay focused so that they are achieving learning and doing so in a measurable way
Our services also help to:
- Bridge the communication gaps within teams, between teams and across levels of the company
- Supplement any needed learning
- Deliver an unbiased opinion to all topics
- Bring experience in having seen it all before to helping work through the most difficult parts of the process
Contact us to learn how we can push the culture of innovation forward and help you to deliver the tangible results that make the investment worth the effort.