“If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time. “Steve Jobs
All businesses need a checkup to determine their currently health. These checkups allow management to address issues before they become too large to solve. During these checkups Innovative Dubuque sticks to the key business model issues that really make a difference. However the business owner picks the depth and time spent on the checkup. How does this work?
- Customers fill out a one-page document detailing basic information about the business and its current model
- Customers are encouraged to provide business financials for review
- We prepare questions for the business owner to review in a discussion
- Employees and even customers can be interviewed depending on depth level for checkup
- We bring all the information together into a report that not only gives information but also recommendations
- Business checkup client can implement suggestions or contract with Innovative Dubuque to help drive implementation
Our process creates clarity or business and helps to set priorities, which is difficult for those working in a business to do in many cases. Past that we focus on the most important areas and give implementable advice and information. We find at many points that in the interviews and review business owners learn a great deal even before getting the final report. Also we get information that the owner may not learn if they were to ask the same questions because of the setup of the process.
Contact us so we help you gain the clarity that comes with a business checkup.